Ignis® Development, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one to five years (see specific warranty periods below) from the date of shipment. During this warranty period, Ignis®’s obligation is limited only to the repair, or at its discretion, the replacement of such merchandise which, upon return to the warehouse or upon examination, proves to be defective. Any damages incurred during transit or damages deemed to be incurred by the customer are not applicable under this warranty. Ignis® Development, Inc. makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation the product’s condition, its merchantability, or its fitness for any particular use or purpose.
- Installation costs will not be reimbursed in any case.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under conditions of use other than
the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and
service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- There is no warranted period for ethanol fireplace fuel nor fireplace accessories.